On Wednesday, February 8, 2017, the Yahoo Finance team brought together industry leaders for the first All Markets Summit at our New York office. More than 2.6 million people watched live to hear executives from BlackRock, Wells Fargo, Barclays, and more discuss U.S. and global financial markets under the new presidential administration.
The event addressed important topics that have key implications for financial advertisers and the audiences they want to reach.
- Time is a precious asset for entrepreneurs. Provide utility, information, and insights in concise formats across devices to engage this audience.
- Share learnings from other successful entrepreneurs so common pitfalls can be avoided and opportunities can be maximized.
- Advertisers need to have a strategy to engage with Millennials that’s different than their parents.
- Mobile is their device of choice and advertisers need to optimize their content and tools to take advantage of this screen.
- New attribution and measurement models need to be developed to better understand the impact of mobile on the marketing mix
- Women are underserved in the financial industry and, with longer time horizons, there is an opportunity to create content tailored to their investing needs throughout their lifetimes.
On Saturday, May 6, 2017, we will live stream Berkshire Hathaway’s Annual Shareholders Meeting for the second year in a row, and there will be many other live events on Yahoo Finance in the coming months.
We take pride in our ability to deliver quality content to a large and engaged audience. We’re committed to making news, breaking news, and driving conversations. To find out how you can partner with Yahoo on these blue-chip events, click here or contact your account representative.