This blog post also published on the official Yahoo Tumblr.
Every year Advertising Week brings together the most passionate leaders across the advertising, media and technology industries. I’m looking forward to joining our partners and my Yahoo colleagues on stage throughout the week.
From a spotlight on the rise of live video to predictions for the future of programmatic, here’s a peek at where Yahoo will be during Advertising Week. And don’t forget to follow us at @YahooAds for real-time updates!
Monday, September 26:
- I’m honored to kick off Advertising Week 2016 on the Times Center Stage with Go Live: The Shift to Live Video – a session about what’s driving the demand for live video and how content creators are bringing the biggest events, from sports to finance, to life. Joining me to discuss are Yahoo Finance’s Andy Serwer, Yahoo’s Fantasy Football analyst Liz Loza, and special guest Kenny Gersh from MLB Advanced Media. Additionally, to deep dive into the world of Esports, Yahoo’s Travis Gafford will sit down with basketball star turned Esports entrepreneur Rick Fox, owner of Echo Fox.
- Later that day, join me and a panel of top female executives, as we discuss women in leadership during Thoughts from the Other Side of a Shattered Glass Ceiling at Reuters.
- Yahoo’s Kathy Kayse will join Tom Salomone from the National Association of Realtors® and David Buklarewicz of Havas Media for a unique take on mastering brand storytelling and share learnings from a top-performing campaign during day one of IAB MIXX at the Crowne Plaza.
Tuesday, September 27:
- Hot off Monday night’s presidential debate, Yahoo News Global Anchor Katie Couric will discuss the good, bad and ugly of the 2016 elections with Yahoo’s Matt Bai and political influencers Jamal Simmons and Kristen Soltis Anderson on the Times Center Stage.
- Directly following, Katie Couric will head over to The Girls Lounge at The New York Times Building, 15th floor, to sit down with founder Shelley Zalis for a 1:1 conversation.
- Native is one of the fastest growing areas of digital advertising, and Kathy Kayse will share tips on how to be an expert during the Native Ad Forum at Reuters.
- Yannis Dosios will discuss challenges and opportunities for programmatic advertising at The Rise of the Omnichannel Programmatic Platform at the Times Center Hall.
- On the BING Stage, Yahoo News’ Hunter Walker will talk about the intersection of social media and politics on The (Anti) Social Election panel.
Wednesday, September 28:
- Tod Sacerdoti and I will kick off the day with a conversation about The Next Era of Programmatic on the Times Center Stage, including big insights from Mediavest | Spark’s Oleg Korenfeld.
- In The Modern Marketer: A Case Study, Alex Sutton of Avis Budget Group and Megan Harris of SYZYGY will join Yahoo’s Courtney McKlveen on stage at the Times Center Hall to present a behind-the-scenes look at how brands are tapping into the power of data, content and technology.
- Scott Kelliher will be at the Liberty Theater to join the Mobilizing Entertainment: OTT Rising panel.
- Also at the Liberty Theater, Kathy Kayse will participate in Breaking Through: Media Strategies that Impact and Reach Millennials to discuss how to reach the coveted millennial audience.
Thursday, September 29:
- Yannis Dosios will join a discussion about The Future of Video at the Times Center Hall.
- At Publicis Media’s Multicultural Talent Pipeline event, Armando Rodriguez will share insights on a panel addressing the importance of data and technology in advertising.
- In Getting Native Video Right: A Brand Playbook, Yahoo’s David Iudica and Jose Singer will cover the latest insights on native video ads at the Times Center Hall.
Visit our Yahoo Advertising site for more information and updates during Advertising Week. We hope to see you there!