With Advertising Week just around the corner, we’re excited to kick off an exciting and packed schedule of events with our ad industry partners. At this year’s IAB MIXX, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer will sit down with Jacob Weisberg for a conversation about where Silicon Valley and Madison Avenue meet on September 28. Follow @YahooAds for updates.
Here’s a preview of where Yahoo will be during the week:
Monday, September 28, 2015:
- I will join a session about how data is helping advertisers to better understand their consumers and drive results in The Currency of Data: Why it Matters for Marketers on the Times Center Stage.
- Yannis Dosios will address key opportunities for advertisers on the From Aspirational to Operational: Putting Native and Programmatic to Work For You panel.
- Katie Couric will sit down with Spotify CEO and Founder Daniel Elk for a fireside chat at IAB MIXX.
- Marissa Mayer will join Jacob Weisberg on stage for a fireside chat at IAB MIXX at the Crowne Plaza.
- I will sit down with CNBC’s Julia Boorstin and other industry leaders for the annual Masters of Monetization panel at the Liberty Theater.
- In Are You Measuring User Experience? Dennis Buchheim will share insights on the metrics that matter most when evaluating campaign success at IAB MIXX.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015:
- In Masters of Monetization: Video, Dan Mosher will discuss trends in video advertising across screens at the Times Center Hall.
- At IAB MIXX, Leo Polanowski will offer insights on the power of native in mobile for Big Wins on the Small Screen: Why Winning at Mobile is Native.
- Prashant Fuloria will address the tales and travails of marketers in their hunt for ROI for The Marketer’s Dilemma - Premium Publisher or Programmatic Platform? at the Times Center Stage.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015:
- At the Brand Innovators Mega Trends Summit, Kathy Kayse will share perspectives on how brand marketers are creating effective campaigns in Digital Mega-Trends Circa 2015: How Social, Mobile, Content, Video and Data Drive Brand Marketing.
- Leo Polanowski will participate in a conversation about the native ad transformation in The Second Coming Of Video: Native, Instant, In-feed at the Liberty Theatre.
- Tumblr’s David Hayes and Yahoo’s David Dembowski will join two top brands on stage for Get Inspired: Content Marketing That Works at the Liberty Theater.
- In Going Vertical...3 Seconds to Video Success at Times Center Hall, Clare Dunnett will share thoughts on the constantly evolving world of video advertising.
Thursday, October 1, 2015:
- Mark Jones will discuss the latest features and tools for search advertisers in All Your Questions Answered: Google, Bing & Yahoo Talk Ads at Javits Center. He’ll also share perspectives on new trends and developments in the Paid Search Roundtable at Javits Center.
Stay tuned for timely updates during Advertising Week from @YahooAds and here on the blog!