Place Your Brand Within Consumers’ Mobile Daily Habits
Whether they’re watching videos, or checking headlines, weather and sports scores, consumers’ daily habits are majorly mobile. Marketers feel challenged by this mobile revolution: 82% say they need to do more with mobile, and only 21% believe they’re successful at it.
We can help you reach your target consumers on any device with a unified mobile solution that combines best-in-class content, an engaged global audience, and innovative ad experiences that work seamlessly across screens.
Yahoo is at the heart of mobile users’ daily habits:
- 400 million global mobile users connect with Yahoo properties every month1
- 80% of U.S. smartphone users go to Yahoo to consume content and communicate with friends2
- Our mobile users average 104 minutes per month2
Our mobile solutions enable advertisers to:
- Simplify mobile initiatives by working with the one partner who can provide a unified solution.
- Personalize campaigns by building one-on-one relationships with people, not device IDs or wifi signals, through log-in based targeting, huge reach and a quality audience
- Integrate premium content, personalized targeting, and advanced creative to maximize relevancy and drive results
What does this mean for your business? Our mobile targeting, cross-screen capabilities, and advanced mobile creative can deliver significant results:
- Mobile targeting that looks at consumers’ online signals of intent to purchase has produced up to 4x lift in conversions and 79% increase in ROI1
- Users exposed to ads on both mobile and PC saw up to 64% lift in conversion rates over users exposed to PC ads alone1
- Advanced mobile creative has produced an average 4x lift in ad effectiveness1
Work with the only partner capable of delivering winning mobile campaigns that combine engaging content, personalized targeting, and advanced creative. Let us help you connect with the people you want to reach on mobile and across screens.
1Yahoo Internal Data
2Comscore, November 2013
Yahoo Advertising Blog
Follow Yahoo Advertising
Subscribe to Newsletter