This blog post also published on the official Yahoo Tumblr.
Finally, Fantasy Football is back! If you haven’t already, you’re probably prepping for your draft as we’re about a week away from kick-off on September 8th. As we have been for over 17 years, Yahoo Sports is here to make sure you “Win at Football” and dominate your friends and colleagues.
First things first, sign-up or click that invite (we know it’s in your inbox!) to join a league. Now it’s time to prepare. The player that works the hardest and knows the most information, has the best shot at taking home the fantasy crown.
- Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football Experts: As always, Yahoo Sports will have you covered from every angle this fantasy football season with experts Brad Evans, Brandon Funston, Andy Behrens, Liz Loza, Dalton Del Don and Scott Pianowski. We’ll be doing a series of expert Q&As throughout the season on Facebook Live and reacting to the biggest stories in fantasy football on Sundays in real-time all season long. You can check out our Fantasy Football Draft Kit here.
- Fantasy Football Live (FFL): Entering its 11th season, FFL is back on Sunday mornings at 11:30am ET, where you’ll be greeted by Nicole Zaloumis, Dr. Greg Horner, Tank Williams and our experts to help you set your lineups each week.
- Yahoo Sports Fantasy App: Download the new Yahoo Sports Fantasy app where you can easily manage your entire season from draft until championship.
- Yahoo Cup:: Last week we announced our new daily fantasy contest, The Yahoo Cup. It’s free to enter, single entry, we’re giving out cash prizes every week through Week 16 and one player is taking home a $50,000 grand prize.
- Champion of Champions: We’re bringing back our Champion of Champion contest this year to once again crown the best all around fantasy football player. Each winner in season-long fantasy (in leagues of 8 teams or more) will be invited to compete in a three week long daily fantasy tournament. In addition, anyone who does not finish last in their league will also be invited to a post-season tournament. Stay tuned for full details!
- Yahoo Fantasy Video Features: This season, be sure to check out video features like The Fantasy Minute which will provide sleeper advice, start/sit insight, celebrity interviews and an entertaining look at fantasy football culture. Also, The Fearless Forecast which is a personalized video playlist tailored to every user so they can make necessary roster decisions every week and rule the waiver wire.
Season kicks off in one week. Make sure you’re ready to Win at Football!