Think you know it all when it comes to online advertising? Whoa, smarty-pants, you better check yourself and read the new edition of Yahoo! iQ, aka Yahoo! Insights Quarterly, our e-magazine stuffed full of our latest research around trends, audiences, technology and other key areas of online advertising. It's a mind-altering experience for marketers.
Want proof? Take this quick iQ test. Did you know that:
- 60% of holiday shoppers are already looking forward to post-holiday deals?
- 51% of moms around the world use online technology to plan family activities?
- 49% of consumers love the idea of being able to access Internet content on TV?
- 43% of Web-enabled phone owners will use their phones to check the Olympic medal count by country?
Didn't think so. These are the kind of insights that iQ provides advertisers to help them fine-tune their campaigns and stay current and competitive in the roller-coaster world of digital marketing.
Here are just a few of the valuable studies included in our Q3 issue:
- Brave New Moms helps you understand what mom's want and how technology impacts family time
- Extending Big Events Digitally shows new marketing opportunities with big "tent-pole events" by leveraging digital channels including smart phones, tablets, connected TVs and more
- Holiday Shopping Trends gives marketers deep insights into how holiday shoppers think, shop and buy.
Read the new Insights Quarterly today and become a fount of online advertising knowledge!