Online travel is flying higher than ever. In 2012, digital consumers spent a record $103 billion1 on travel in the U.S., with two-thirds of that total going to airline tickets. Search plays a vital role in getting travelers on the road, with 83% of leisure travelers2 using it to plan flights, hotel stays, and more. In this lucrative and ultra-competitive market, advertisers want to gain every edge for their SEM travel campaigns.
You’ll find boatloads of valuable tips at our free webinar on March 26, where Yahoo! travel search experts will escort you on a fascinating tour of insights and best practices that will help you:
- Attract more travel searchers using our research into seasonal performance trends and leveraging growth opportunities via broad match, mobile campaigns, and more. (Mobile travel bookings are forecast to more than triple from 2012 to 2014, when they’ll reach an estimated $25.8 billion.3)
- Get more clicks by creating more effective and actionable ads that appear higher in search results.
- Boost click-through rates with our Sitelink Extensions ad format, which lets you add up to six links to a search ad to promote pages on your site. Travel advertisers have seen 25%-to-35% increases in their click through rates using Sitelink Extensions.4
Register now to attend the free session and learn how to put your SEM travel campaigns on a non-stop flight to a paradise of performance.
- eMarketer press release, Feb. 20, 2013
- New Media Trend Watch, August 2012
- New Media Trend Watch, February 2013
- Internal Yahoo Data, January 2013