Watch our recent webinar for new tips on pumping up your search campaigns
Remember last New Year's Eve when you swore you'd commit to that P90X® routine and look like Ryan Gosling by December? Well, we don't blame you if you didn't end up with Ryan's abs. The good news is, we can help you tighten up another area---your search campaign physique---and it doesn't require donning spandex or even putting down your slice of pumpkin pie.
Our latest webinar, Get Your Search Ads In Shape for 2013, covers a selection of the many enhancements made to our search advertising platform this year, along with best practices for using new features to strengthen your campaigns.
Improved targeting and campaign management tools
• Exceptions can help you quickly resolve editorial disapprovals.
• Bing Ads Editor bulk activity improvements allow you to make multiple changes in fewer steps.
New reporting insights
• Share of voice report provides increased transparency into share of impression and click volume.
• Campaign Analytics offers new reports based on goals, traffic sources, segments, tactics and channels.
• Ad rotation now lets you optimize for clicks or rotate ads evenly.
New search ad formats
• Location Extensions display your address and phone number, plus enable click-to-call on smartphones.
• Rich Ads in Search now include phrase match to help increase traffic.
• Sitelink Extensions let you add up to 6 links to promote specific Web pages.
• Cost-Per-Lead for Search on Yahoo! helps generate more qualified leads.
The webinar also provides a preview of some of the upcoming features slated to release next year.
For more information on how you can achieve peak performance with the help of new search advertising features, watch the webinar or contact your Yahoo! account representative today.