Catch up on the latest wave of enhancements available for your Yahoo! Bing Network SEM campaigns
Last month may have marked the end of summer, but it also served as a starting point for loads of new search campaign features. In addition to recently renaming the combined search advertising marketplace of Yahoo!, Bing, and partner sites to the Yahoo! Bing Network, we've released a variety of new enhancements to help advertisers see even greater returns from their search efforts. Here's a quick recap of what's new and what has changed:
Campaign Management Improvements
- Import Campaigns lets you import search campaigns from AdWords in just a few clicks.
- Keyword Destination URLs can now be replaced, by default, with an ad's URL.
- The Ad Preview Tool lets you verify whether or not your ads appear to your targeted audience.
- Cross-Account Search capabilities enable you to search for account data across multiple accounts.
- Exceptions allow you to resolve editorial disapprovals, monitor the progress of ad and keyword review, or easily filter editorial disapprovals, by submitting a request right within your Bing Ads account.
- Nielsen DMA Targeting will help us offer a more consistent targeting experience for advertisers, by migrating from metros to DMAs®, in late September through October.
- Location Exclusions enable you to exclude specific locations at the country, state, city, and DMA/metro level.
Expanded Reporting Insights
- Share of Voice at the Keyword and Match Type Levels enables you to monitor your share of impressions for both performing and non-performing keywords.
- The Keyword Suggestions in Opportunities Tab provides customized keyword suggestions, based on your current ads and keywords.
- Longer Ad Titles that have been automatically reformatted based on your ad description copy can improve the click-through rates of certain mainline search ads.
- The Bing Ads Editor, formerly known as adCenter Desktop, lets you target specific smart phones and other devices—with additional options slated to come in the future.
Want more tips and best practices? Be sure to register for our upcoming webinar on November 6, which will provide great insights on targeting, reporting, and ad formats — plus a sneak peek at what to expect in the year ahead.
And for more information on how you can best implement new features, or if you have any questions, please contact your Yahoo! account representative today.