While the spring buds were working hard to break through chilly ground and burst open from sleeping branches, a variety of new search ad features were popping up around the Yahoo! Bing Network. Q1 saw enhancements across reporting, targeting, and more—helping advertisers make further strides in optimizing search ad campaigns.
Here’s a recap of some of the new updates:
• The Ad Extensions Details Report now gives you key metrics for individual sitelinks.
• Mainline and sidebar ad performance can be compared in the “top vs. other” column of the Keyword Performance Report.
• Status columns—based on account, campaign, ad group, and keyword status—in the Keyword Performance Report allow for easier status identification and optimization.
• The Keyword Research Tool now provides suggestions for seed keywords (up to 10) and URLs (up to 60 suggestions per keyword). It also offers bid recommendations.
• New filters in the Keyword Research Tool let you sort by device and brand names.
• If you’ve set different types of targets for campaigns and associated ad groups, both will now be considered when targeting your ad—which will help improve your relevancy.
• Bing Ads Editor now lets you save time with inline and bulk editorial appeals. Appeal all of your rejected items with one click, or view and appeal items by category.
For more information on how to use these new features to better manage your campaigns, or if you have any questions, please contact your Yahoo! account representative.