We have so many new and enhanced features to share, it's been tempting to just rename the month "Newvember." Here's a quick rundown of the new tools that can help you realize even better returns from your search ads on the Yahoo! Bing Network:
New Search Ad Format
• Sitelink Extensions let you include additional links in your ads to direct searchers to specific pages on your site. Initial testing shows they can improve clickthrough rates by 15-25%.*
Easier Access to Performance Data
• The Redesigned Reports Tab provides more efficient access to the info you want, plus lets you re-run recent reports, easily create custom report templates, and more.
• Opportunities in the Campaigns Tab offer more convenient access to budget and keyword suggestions.
• Aggregate Quality Scores for keywords can now be easily accessed in the Campaign and Ad Group grids.
• Inline Budget Suggestions allow you to receive notifications when campaign performance is being impacted by budget constraints.
New Reporting Insights
• Click Share in the Share of Voice Report offers more transparency to help you understand your click share in the search marketplace.
• Bid and Traffic Recommendations for New Keywords let you see traffic and bid estimates for mainline and sidebar search page positions.
• Quality Score Impression Lift, a new field in the keyword performance report, forecasts the impressions you can capture by optimizing your ads.
• Ad Rotation Settings in Bing Ads Editor enables you to rotate ads evenly for testing or optimize for clicks.
• The New Templates Panel in Bing Ads Intelligence makes it easy to find templates that meet your research needs.
For more details on how you can use November's exciting enhancements to improve your search campaigns, contact your account representative today.
*Clickthrough rates on average compared to standard search ads without Sitelink Extensions. Based on internal data during our testing phase, September 2012.