Eight digital media rising stars from the U.S., Latin America, and Europe will soon be on their way to Cannes!
This year’s Yahoo! Young Media Stars competition was bigger and better than ever, with more winners from more countries. Our all-star team of judges from the IAB, Yahoo!, and six leading media agencies have made their decisions, and we’re thrilled to announce the eight Yahoo! Young Media Stars for 2013:
- Jenny Jones, Digital Media Planner, Initiative Media, Los Angeles
- Brian Zai, Digital Supervisor, OMD, New York
- Allison Sims, Senior Planner, Integrated Planning, MEC Global, New York
- Luiz Roberto de Almeida, Coordenador de Midia, Ampfy, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Pablo Alustiza, Director Digital, UMWW, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Armando de los Santos, Lider de equipo de Planeación, Havas Media, Mexico City, Mexico
- Owen Lee, Activation Executive, Starcom MediaVest Group, London
- Klara Krok-Paszkowska, Mobile Manager, Manning Gottlieb OMD, West Hampstead, U.K.
Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to everyone who participated!
What’s next for these rising young stars? They’ll be our guests at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity set for June 16-22, where they’ll have the rare opportunity to learn from and network with the industry’s elite (there will be some partying along the Cote d’Azur, too).
We’ll be profiling each one of them, as well as chronicling their adventures in France, in the weeks ahead, so stay tuned right here to get the scoop.