Home Buyers’ Guide
The process of purchasing a home (whether it’s your first or fourth) is often no cakewalk. You may get lucky and buy the first house you see on the market, but odds are that you’ll encounter any number of hurdles. You might wade through dozens of listings, fall in love with houses you can’t afford, hate the ones you can, make multiple offers, get outbid by the competition, run into issues with your mortgage lender, or all of the above.
Thankfully, Yahoo! Real Estate, the No. 1 real estate site, can guide potential home buyers through the process and take away the sting. For 24.8 million unique users, the site offers an easy-to-use search experience with access to almost four million listings, including resale homes, new homes, foreclosures, and rentals.
Yahoo! Real Estate showcases expert guides and advice, financial calculators, home-value estimates, info on housing trends and refinancing, assistance in finding a realtor, and other tools to meet a buyer’s needs.
Find out why Real Estate enthusiasts spend an average of 2.7 minutes per visit on the site. Read profiles of cities around the country (with info on median income, weather, demographics, job growth, housing and education stats, and more) at Neighborhood Info; check out tabs such as foreclosures and expert advice; and whether you’re a real estate agent or a potential advertiser, see how you can reach the Real Estate audience at For Professionals.
Enter the Market
Advertising on Yahoo! Real Estate offers you the best of both worlds: high-reach, high-traffic sponsorship opportunities for national campaigns as well as highly localized opportunities that build off the habits of home buyers and the fragmented real-estate market.
Find out about pertinent ad solutions on Yahoo! Real Estate, including Display Solutions.
|Unique Visitors||Page Views|
Source: comScore Media Metrix, U.S., August 2011
Tips for Marketers
Yahoo! has helped businesses succeed in driving results by attracting audiences that regularly visit Real Estate—particularly Affluents.Yahoo! has helped businesses succeed in driving results by attracting audiences that regularly visit Real Estate—particularly Affluents.
- Engage Affluents on entertainment, sports, finance, and news content.
- Don’t waste Affluents’ time—they want to be productive while researching properties.
- Leverage their passion for shopping online and encourage window shopping.
- Help Affluents stay informed—they are avid online product researchers.
- Give on-the-go Affluents online access wherever they are—extend your reach with mobile.
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Home Search: Finance and Mortgage: Sponsor pages such as Loans and Calculator Loan Educational Centers, Rate Search, and Calculator Output.
- Home Search: Information Centers: Run placements at the Guides and Advice Center, Foreclosure Center, and Find a Realtor Center.
- Home Search: Neighborhood Information: Engage your target audience at Schools Search, Neighborhood Search, and Home Values Search.
- Y! Real Estate/Zillow Partnership for 2011: Run listings and connect with Zillow’s broad audience. In 2011, Zillow will be the exclusive reseller of advertising packages to real-estate agents, brokers, and franchisors in the site’s Homes for Sale and New Homes sections. Display ad units in the Homes for Sale and New Homes sections may also be included for brokers and franchisors.