More Than a Media Company
Each month, Yahoo! has 671 million visitors,1 fulfills hundreds of millions of searches, and delights its users with best-of-breed content. Yahoo! Analytics tracks and analyzes each of these actions, empowering advertisers with the ability to measure the performance and effectiveness of their campaigns. Yahoo! Analytics encompasses:
- The Yahoo! Buzz Index: Explore daily and weekly changes in public interest concerning your brand based on searches along both geographic and demographic parameters. To request access to Buzz Index in the U.S., email Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Advertising Analytics: Enables our account teams to help you understand the key drivers of campaign success across attributes, including customer segments, geography, demographics, and Yahoo! network consumption, and subsequently understand campaign performance, including reach/frequency insights, share of voice, impact on brand awareness (via Search Lift measurement), and impact on search campaign response rates.
- Specialized results-tracking: Includes Retail Impact for retail marketers and Consumer Direct for consumer packaged goods (CPG) marketers.
Related products: Consumer Direct
How and Where to Use Yahoo! Analytics
Use Yahoo! tracking and analytic tools to help:
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Answer critical decision-making questions.
Yahoo!'s in-house staff of data experts handle custom research requests of all kinds, from campaign performance assessments and customer studies to the most sophisticated data matching and modeling tasks. For more information, contact us or your Yahoo! Sales rep.
1comScore, June 2011
See a case study | See sample ads