As with scarfing potato chips and cookies, it’s difficult for video viewers to stop after watching just one clip. As an advertiser and marketer, you can connect to Yahoo!’s large video-watching audience -- 59 million monthly viewers -- by aligning your ad message within the powerful context of video. In 2010, viewers watched 6.4 billion videos on Yahoo!.1 with Yahoo!'s content procurement and creation on the rise and that number growing, Yahoo! is the best platform for both big and small advertisers to engage with audiences across devices and to tell their stories at a scale that drives results.
Reach key audiences with multiple video solutions—in and out of the player. Yahoo! offers opportunities for:
- Rich Ads in Search
- Video in Display
- Mobile Video Ads
- Insights-driven content (providing optimal opportunities for brand sponsorship)
- Branded entertainment created from advertising or content fusions
In-the-player offerings that go way beyond the pre-roll include:
- Interactive Video Ads
- Clickable Video Ads
- Overlay Video Ads
Yahoo!’s innovative video ad formats develop a deeper level of consumer interaction and engagement with your message. Targeting options for video include:
- Audience-based behavioral targeting
- Geographic, demographic, and day-part targeting
Insights pulled from traffic and search data ensure that Yahoo!’s video programming is highly relevant for your brand and consumers.
Product sheet: Download .pdf | Email
Related products: Overlay Video Ads, Clickable Video Ads, Interactive Video Ads
How and Where to Use Video Advertising Solutions
- Bring your brand to life in players and display ads on the Yahoo! sign-in page, the Yahoo! Homepage, across the Yahoo! Network, and in video on mobile.
- Repurpose your already-produced TV commercial, increasing your speed to market and your ROI. Video Ad Solutions offer this great, easy-to-execute opportunity, as you'll see in the product demo.
Yahoo! helps advertisers be as creative online as they are offline. For more about how Yahoo! Video Advertising Solutions fits this mission, contact us or a Yahoo! Sales rep.
1comScore Video Metrix, Jan.–Dec. 2010
Get ad specs | See an insight | See sample ads