While you wait by the mailbox for another issue of your favorite women’s magazine to arrive, a whole month passes by like a black hole—without the friendly tips and advice you crave to help manage your life. What’s a girl to do? In the downtime between all those life-changing articles, you’ll just have to allow the credit card debt to grow out of control, stop getting along with your significant other, break out like crazy, watch the kids run rampant, and gain 20 pounds.
Fortunately, the content on Shine never ends, so you never have to lose control of your daily routine. And along with original content, partnerships with prominent magazines such as SELF, Allure, Bon Appétit, Marie Claire, and CBS MoneyWatch.com contribute to a wealth of high quality, daily content to keep your life on track.
Topics on Shine range from fashion, beauty, and healthy living to financial fitness, parenting, and astrology. Get a sampling of where the 32.6 million unique users are going and what they are learning every day visiting the Manage Your Life, Love + Sex, and Food sections.
Shine’s goals are to energize women and give them an environment to develop engaging conversations and learn from one another. Engage this highly interactive community, 57.5 percent of which is female, with advertising solutions that will best showcase your brand. Visit the rich media and Smart Ads pages.
Property sheet: Download .pdf | Email
Key audiences: Online Moms, Women 18–49
Related products: rich media, Smart Ads
By the Numbers
|Unique Visitors|| Page Views
Source: comScore Media Metrix, U.S., August 2011
Tips for Marketers
Yahoo! has helped businesses succeed in driving results by attracting audiences that regularly visit Yahoo! Shine—particularly Women 18–34, Women 18–49, and Online Moms.
- Engage women on entertainment, shopping, health, and local content.
- Make women feel productive—give them something they can use.
- Offer deals to women, who are savvy shoppers.
- Give women opportunities to share special moments with the people they care about.
- Speak to women in voices that are both functional and fun.
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Editorial Event Sponsorship: Align your campaign initiatives with Shine’s editorial events by running ads and backgrounds surrounding event-related content.
- Front Page Takeover: Take over the Shine homepage to attract and engage women with your brand messaging.
- Advertorial Blog Sponsorships: Use this advertising opportunity to blog on Shine. Post content, answer questions about your products or services, and invite the community to discuss relevant topics, thereby actively engaging consumers with your brand.