Experience the Unique Value of the Yahoo! Bing Network
The Yahoo! Bing Network is a must-buy for search advertisers looking to meet key performance objectives. Through the combined search advertising marketplace made up of Yahoo!, Bing, and partner sites, the Yahoo! Bing Network connects you to a high-value audience you cannot reach on other search engines.
In an effort to maximize your success, you can expect ongoing platform enhancements and strategic account teams that deliver the visibility and additional insights necessary to better connect you to our significant, distinct and high-value audience.
With just one account, you can reach up to 153 million searchers on the Yahoo! Bing Network, which is 30% of the search market ― across PCs, tablets, and mobile.1
Reach Valuable Potential Customers
In the U.S., 30% of unique searchers using Yahoo!, Bing, and partners sites do not use Google from month to month.1 That’s 47.3 million unique searchers you can only reach by advertising on the Yahoo! Bing Network.
In addition to Yahoo! and Bing search sites, the Yahoo! Bing Network represents partner sites like Facebook, Amazon, Monster, WebMD, CNBC, Viacom and The Wall Street Journal Digital Network.
Our audience is not only significant in size but also in online purchase activity. The searchers who come to the Yahoo! Bing Network:
- Spend 25% more than the average searcher1
- Spend 7.74% more than Google searchers in the U.S.1
Effectively Connect with Engaged Customers
The search industry is reporting increased performance and volume on the Yahoo! Bing Network:
- “On [the Yahoo! Bing Network, advertisers saw marked improvement in clicks. On a year-over-year basis, advertisers saw 25% higher click volumes.” (Marin Software, Online Advertising Report, Oct-Dec 2012)
- The Yahoo! Bing Network has outperformed Google in return on ad spend, ending Q3 2012 with the largest gap of the 18-month period at 28%. (Kenshoo, Global Search Advertising Trends, October 2012)
- “The “Yahoo! Bing [Network] continued to accelerate its growth with a YoY increase in spend of 48% compared to Google’s 12%” (Ignition One, Paid Search Update, Q4 2012)
For more details on individual advertisers that have experienced the value of advertising on Yahoo! Search and Bing, check out these case studies.
1comScore Core Search (custom), December 2012
Platform Updates, Tips and Tools
Enhancements to Bing Ads, our ad serving platform, are regularly released to increase advertising performance, productivity, or volume. Your Yahoo! account representative will make sure you stay informed.
As part of our commitment to helping your campaigns succeed, we have gathered our experts’ insights into some of the platform’s best practices:
- Best Practices for Broad Match: Easily Increase your high quality click volume
- Understanding Explicit Bids: Learn how to effectively manage and optimize match-type bids in Search Campaigns
- Optimize like a Pro with Quality Score: Use this vital tool to determine how and when to make campaign changes
We also encourage you to download these productivity tools:
- Bing Ads Editor – a desktop application that makes bulk campaign management easier.
- Bing Ads Intelligence – a powerful keyword research tool that works within Microsoft Excel
Whether you want search advertising alone or as part of an integrated campaign, Yahoo! can help you execute your media plan.
If your monthly search advertising budget is over $10,000, please call us at 866-747-7327, Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT. If your monthly search advertising budget is under $10,000, please sign up directly through Bing Ads.