Prominent placement. Eye-catching enhancements. An exclusive opportunity.
Search results aren’t just for text ads anymore. Using images, videos, multiple page links, and other interactive features, Rich Ads in Search create a more engaging experience for your prospective customers—and can help drive more of them to your website. These dynamic ads are the perfect complement to existing search ad campaigns.
Rich Ads in Search go beyond traditional search advertising with:
- Unique Features: Create a stronger brand presence and increase user engagement with deep links, forms, images or videos, and more.
- Easy Setup: Use the Creative Asset Manager in Bing Ads to customize ad assets and select a template. You can also view detailed deep-link and image reporting to make optimization easier and more efficient.
- Exclusive and Prominent Placement: Ads are displayed exclusively in the top position on Yahoo! Search and Bing search results pages, which may help increase click-through rates on your brand terms.
Benefit from Increased Engagement
With Rich Ads in Search, many advertisers are seeing strong results. For example, the language-learning software company Rosetta Stone was able to quickly and cost-effectively build a powerful search-marketing campaign that leveraged embedded video and other features to grab the attention of users, demonstrate for them the advantages of the company’s language-learning software, and motivate many of them to click through and make a purchase. Rosetta Stone experienced a 400% click-through rate improvement over the company’s previous best-performing campaign. See the entire Rosetta Stone case study and check out our other case studies about Rich Ads in Search:
- Ideeli Enhances Brand Profile, Increases Click-Through Rate by 300 Percent
- GNC Pumps Up Its Search Ad Click-Through Rate by 700 Percent
Getting Started and Best Practices
For more information about how you can enhance your search advertising performance with Rich Ads in Search, check out this webinar and our best practices. To get access to Rich Ads in Search today, contact us or your Yahoo! Sales rep.