Guide to Gossip
Catching up on the latest celebrity news and gossip will in no way alleviate world hunger (although getting involved with one of Angelina Jolie or Oprah’s charity efforts might help). But omg! certainly does help millions of celeb-obsessed fans pass the time by answering such questions as: “Is it really over between Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger?”, “How well will MTV's 'Jersey Shore' translate in Italy?”, and “When will Charlie Sheen stop his 'Winning' streak?” With the latest stories about the rich and famous, omg! entices 29.1 million monthly unique visitors to keep coming back for more.
Reach for the Stars
Thanks in part to key partnerships with Access Hollywood and X17, omg! is the No. 1 entertainment news destination on the Web. See what all the hype is about: Users can stay up on their favorite hot celebs; check out hot topics, such as news on stars’ pregnancies and weddings; and watch celebrity videos. Visitors also contribute to lively discussions through the comments feature.
The omg! audience is 55.4 percent female, with 38.2 percent of the site’s total audience bringing in an average household income of over $75,000. Learn about the best options to showcase your brand and achieve quality scale for your creative message. Read about pertinent ad solutions on the rich media, Video Advertising Solutions, and Clickable Video Ads pages.
Property sheet: Download .pdf | Email
Key audiences: Women 18–49, Online Moms
Related products: rich media, Video Advertising Solutions, Clickable Video Ads
By the Numbers
|Unique Visitors||Page Views|
|29 (MM)|| 471 (MM)
Source: comScore Media Metrix, U.S., August 2011
Tips for Marketers
Yahoo! has helped businesses succeed in driving results by attracting audiences that regularly visit omg!—Women 18–34, Women 18–49, and Online Moms.
- Engage women on entertainment, email, shopping, health, and local content.
- Offer Women 18–49 deals, as they are savvy shoppers.
- Offer these audiences entertainment as well as social interactivity.
- Speak to women with messaging that represents the Internet, both function and fun.
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- omg! Custom “Featured Event” Sponsorships: Align your brand with a variety of entertainment topics using one of omg!’s custom “Featured Events.” Run a two-to-three month package, and omg! editors will create video segments that are thematically aligned with the event and customized for your campaign.
- omg! Custom Photo Gallery Sponsorships: Own 100 percent SOV of media placements (including a wallpaper and interstitial unit within the photo gallery experience) on the most highly visited feature on omg! Ads are intended to feel like content and provide integration beyond the banner.
- omg! HomePage Custom Takeovers: Own the front page through unique and custom takeovers, such as the omg! “Mosaic” ad or the NT1 Mag Ad or animated wallpapers.
- omg! “Featured Videos” Sponsorship: Sponsor the hottest entertainment video clips on omg! and reach entertainment enthusiasts
- omg! “Top 10 Celebs” Sponsorship: Associate your brand creative with the hottest stars today via omg!’s new “Top 10 Celebs” package.
- omg! Mom Blog Sponsorship: Extend your brand’s reach to the Mom Blog, aka Goddess, where visitors read about trends, style, and news surrounding celebrity moms’ lives. Opportunities include sponsor skins and ad, text, and logo placements.
- omg! Teen Blog Sponsorship: Target omg!’s Teen Blog, aka Crush, where visitors tap into the latest news, photos, and styles of teen celebrities. Spread your message with sponsor skins, ownership of ad placements, text, and logos.
- omg! Weekly Franchise Photo Galleries: Align your messaging with this weekly celeb recap of photos and stories.