System for Success
When you’ve had an ugly mess of essential papers piled on the kitchen table for weeks, nothing feels better than to file it all away neatly in a well-organized filing system. You know exactly where to find everything, and there’s no more embarrassing clutter.
That’s the same feeling you get from organizing your online life. There are so many things to keep track of: Why not put it all in one place where you can find it? That’s exactly what My Yahoo! helps you do. So far, 17.9 million monthly unique My Yahoo! visitors have opted in, as have 12 million AT&T Yahoo! and 400,000 Verizon Yahoo! visitors.
Everything in Its Place
People can personalize their own My Yahoo! page with a custom layout (including colors and themes) and then add the apps and modules for online destinations that are important to them, such as entertainment, news, sports, finance, social media, and email. Visitors can easily move the modules around to prioritize what they want to see. It all makes for a much more efficient online experience.
See how consumers can create their own online experience by dragging and dropping suggested modules from The Best of My Yahoo!, pick up useful tips to personalize their own homepage, and start putting it all together at My Front Page.
Through Yahoo!’s partnership with AT&T and Verizon, Yahoo! is able to offer advertiser placement on the customizable My Yahoo! homepage (the default homepage for consumers with either AT&T or Verizon Internet service). Give your brand the opportunity for immediate engagement with consumers at their first Web destination each day. Discover pertinent ad solutions at the rich media and targeting solutions pages.
Key audiences: Boomer Women
Related products: rich media, targeting solutions
By the Numbers
|Unique Visitors||Page Views|
| || |
| || |
| || |
Source: comScore Media Metrix, U.S., June 2011
Tips for Marketers
By attracting audiences that regularly visit My Yahoo!—particularly Boomer Women—Yahoo! has helped businesses succeed in driving results.
- Health, entertainment, and communication channels are great places to engage Boomer Women.
- Healthy living is a priority.
- Online shopping is a strong category for Boomer Women.
- The Internet is for communication and entertainment—speak to this audience with both approaches.
- Boomer Women are online product researchers, an audience worth engaging.
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- AT&T My Yahoo! 300x250 Roadblock: Target Affluents with the 300x250 Roadblock on AT&T My Yahoo!, a site with more daily visitors and monthly page views than iGoogle, My AOL, and My MSN combined. This opportunity is recommended for product launches, key promotions, and sales events.
- Verizon My Yahoo! 300x250 Roadblock: Target Affluents with this 300x250 Roadblock, recommended for product launches, key promotions, and sales events.
- AT&T My Yahoo! Headline Text Link: Persuade a call-to-action from 12.2 million monthly unique users with concise messaging.
- My Yahoo! Weather Module Sponsorship: Sponsor one of the most popular modules across My Yahoo!, AT&T My Yahoo!, and Verizon My Yahoo!.
- My Yahoo! TV Listings Module Sponsorship: Reach an estimated 6.2 million monthly unique users viewing TV listings by sponsoring this popular module across My Yahoo!, AT&T My Yahoo!, and Verizon My Yahoo!.
- Headline Text Link: Persuade a call-to-action from visitors using straightforward, concise messaging for this new advertising opportunity.